22 April 2008

For you... by mail

David Horvitz is offering to do things for you that can be bought and documented by mail. Among my favorites are:

  • For every $1 you give me I will look out at the Pacific Ocean for one minute for you. If you give me $1 I will watch the ocean for one minute. If you give me $345 I will watch the ocean for 345 minutes. I will send you the exact times and location I did this, as well as a photograph. If you give me under $10 I will send you this via email. If you give me more than $10 I will send it via postal mail.

  • If you give me $250 I will read the Little Prince in front of the New York Stock Exchange on Wall Street in the middle of a work day. I will send you photograph documentation of this. (or: if you give me $1000 I will buy as many copies of the Little Prince as I can and give them away to people leaving the New York Stock Exchange after a days work)


What are your favorites?

Link: For you...
Via: NotCot

1 comment:

Sanguinetti A! said...

Cookies: that's my favorite.
This is funny. I wonder if he'll ever get enough to go on the trip for the sand stars.